Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi ports receive {31} a ship with a tonnage of diverse business

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi ports receive {31} a ship with a tonnage of diverse business Empty Iraqi ports receive {31} a ship with a tonnage of diverse business

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 29 Jun 2013, 7:19 pm

Iraq ports recieve 31 a ship with a tonnage of diverse business

Saturday, June 29 / June 2013 10:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Basra: Euphrates News} received Iraqi ports {31} variety steamer load and foreign multi-nationals.

The Director of Relations and Media General Company for Ports of Iraq, Anmar net, told {Euphrates News} on Saturday that "the port of Umm Qasr received eight trading ships of different nationalities, loaded with container diverse," noting that "the ship Aoshaj payload {339} container ship Ambala, {562} payload container, and the ship Maersk Regency {248} payload container, and the ship Vryde Sculpt {349} payload container, in addition to the ship Rani payload {704} Container, and the ship MSC Lana tonnage, {656} container, and the ship monastery Naw Star {791} payload tubes, and the ship Depo Shank Hai tonnage varied and all docked at berths in the port. "

He added that "the port of Khor Al-Zubair south of Basra received three ships, in addition to a fuel tanker, as docked vessel Mira, and the ship Majid Bnmita nationality, and the ship minimum / 101 Iranian nationality, tonnage of variety, while the tanker Gemini sexual Korea tonnage material {VR} ".

"We also received the commercial port stronghold in central Basra, {19} sexual Iranian ship loaded with cement and a variety of other materials, where docked at berths in the port of vessels {names, Frode, Bandar YK, Tinam, Tags chandelier, Shahab-3 / Farzana, Radwan / 12 , Festival, two individuals Anis / 2, Arsiche / 10, the eye with a tonnage of cement, and the ship to Aantek with Albanton Asia payload Bricks} and steamers, bride Nelkon, Foam and he / 1, Mary, Spring tonnage of variety while docked ship empty ". Ended 42 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:31 am