Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Visit forty .. vogue tourist hotel offset recession long slice taxi drivers in Karbala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Visit forty .. vogue tourist hotel offset recession long slice taxi drivers in Karbala Empty Visit forty .. vogue tourist hotel offset recession long slice taxi drivers in Karbala

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Nov 2016, 2:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Visit forty .. vogue tourist hotel offset recession long slice taxi drivers in Karbala

 Ali Ataiwki 

Ceremony , visit the death of Imam Hussein, formed a business opportunity fruitful for owners of tourist hotels in the city of Karbala, offset recession suffered by the taxi drivers slide, due to the special security plan , which imposed a ban on vehicular traffic inside theholy city, while the local government confirmed that the visit was a "success high and smooth ". 
    Economic boom rose attributable to the owners of hotels Alkrblaiah to the large number of visitors and expatriates to the city with forty - Husseini season , which meant visitors from various parts of the Muslim and Arab world, where the president of the Association of hotels in Karbala , the owner of al - Khafaji , says that "hotels are considered at their peak , and by running a hundred percent , " adding solutions that "paybacks become compensates losses as they were before the visit." 
    Khafaji and adds that " the intensity of visitors to this year led to the hotel sector rebound after the recession season where all the hotels in the province worked at one hundred percent at a time when prices have not lifted the visitors." 
    As violates citizen Haider Mulla Rahim, a taxi driver, al - Khafaji , where he said (range), "I'm the city ofKarbala I had to go outside the city since the seventh of Muharram any two weeks of the fortieth day before, and lived in the hand of Indian helm at one of my relatives in order to continue to work and move the visitors from a security cut to another against the fare. " 
    Mullah Rahim He continues that " the security plan imposed by the leadership of Karbala operations made free taxi city, forcing all its citizens and visitors to walk on foot, in order to maintain the safety of citizens from any terrorist target could happen," but he also said , "but it came back negative on us slice owners of taxis in thecity, where the streets are closed and the two-week and most of us out of work for this I had to go out of theholy city to continue to work for being the owner of a daily wage , and I have many requirements of life. " 
    For his part, confirms Ahmed Khaled, one of the visitors coming to Karbala, that "there are difficulties in internal transport at the local level of Karbala," noting that " the local government has placed military vehicles and other special ministries concerned the plan Arbain, to transport visitors from a security cut to another , but that it could not meet the need of the intensity of visitors. " He called on Khalid to " the need to make way for vehicles to private Karbala sons according to certain security mechanism, to work on the transfer ofvisitors , according to fare acceptable to the visitor and the owner of the vehicle , " noting that " the case will facilitate greatly the visitors and dissipate their troubles at the same time." 
    In local government it indicated that "more than 80 Arab and foreign countries, participated to commemorate the death of Imam Hussein (AS)", usually the visit as " the largest in the history of Iraq." 
    The head of the provincial council in Karbala Jassem Nassif rhetorical in a press statement, that "all visitors performed a visit to the fullest large and successful security and Khaddmaa and transport according to a very smooth high , " saying "the presence of 13 Hasinia service center and thousands of other non - registered to serve visitors, in addition to the generosity of the people All the city that opened its doors to visitors and convoys. " 
    The local authorities in the holy city of Karbala confirmed in the (21 of this November of the year 2016) theparticipation of more than three million visitors from outside Iraq, while increased the total number of visitors to the twenty million visitors, revived the memory of the death of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein , peace beupon him.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:22 am