Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

‘Disgraceful’: Jill Stein accuses judge of giving in to Trump to end Michigan recount efforts

Lobo
    Lobo

‘Disgraceful’: Jill Stein accuses judge of giving in to Trump to end Michigan recount efforts Empty ‘Disgraceful’: Jill Stein accuses judge of giving in to Trump to end Michigan recount efforts

Post by Lobo Fri 09 Dec 2016, 11:38 am

‘Disgraceful’: Jill Stein accuses judge of giving in to Trump to end Michigan recount efforts
    Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein accused the federal judge who halted the Michigan recount vote of “giving in” to President-elect Donald Trump and Michigan Republicans.
    “It’s disheartening a judge gave in to Donald Trump and Michigan Republicans, and lifted his emergency order that had kicked off [the recount in Michigan],” Stein said on Twitter Thursda
    Stein has pushed for a recount in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin since the election, but on Thursday a federal judge halted the recount in Michigan.
    In a series of tweets following the announcement, Stein called the shuttering of the recount efforts “disgraceful” and said “recount volunteers [and] supporters are in Lansing right now to fight for the constitutional [and] civil rights of” Michigan voters.
    “Shutting down the recount isn’t just disenfranchising Michigan voters; it is eroding confidence in our election system,” she said.
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/08/disgraceful-jill-stein-accuses-judge-of-giving-in-to-trump-to-end-michigan-recount-efforts/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:05 pm