Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Cover32-Dallas Picks Cowboys-Giants

jedi17
    jedi17

Cover32-Dallas Picks Cowboys-Giants Empty Cover32-Dallas Picks Cowboys-Giants

Post by jedi17 Fri 09 Dec 2016, 7:11 pm

Cover32-Dallas Picks Cowboys-Giants

Matt Urben (4-2)
    The Cowboys have looked like a completely different team in the 11 games since that week 1 loss to the New York Giants. Back in week one, Dak Prescott was a question mark. People questioned the defense and even the drafting of Ezekiel Elliott. All of that has changed now. The Giants haven’t been quite as impressive, but at 8-4, they would be in the Playoffs if they started today. They could still technically win the division should they win out and if the Cowboys lose three out the next four. On the other hand, a Cowboys win and this NFC East is a wrap. I expect a close game but luck seems to be going in the Cowboys’ favor. Prediction: Cowboys-24, Giants-21.
    Anthony Iosso (5-1)
    The Cowboys will travel to East Rutherford New Jersey for a rematch against the only team able to trip them up this year, the New York Giants. The Giants enter the contest coming off of a defeat last weekend in Pittsburgh to the Steelers, while Dallas comes in fresh off a victory against the Vikings with an additional two days of rest to boot. The forecast for the game does not look pretty weather wise. It is going to be very cold and windy with a decent chance for some snow/sleet. This may benefit the Cowboys if it becomes difficult to throw the ball Dallas gains a huge advantage due to their ground game and mother nature neutralizing the Giant passing attack and Odell Beckham Jr.
    By now the Cowboys plan for success is no secret around the league and I don’t expect anything to change Sunday night. If they are able to move the ball on the ground, control the clock and then limit the Giant offense to field goals and not touchdowns, they should be leaving Met Life Stadium as NFC East champions. Prediction: Cowboys-20, Giants-16.
    Ryan Johnson (3-3)
    For some reason, strange things always happen when the Cowboys play New York. Each recent contest has been a battle from start to finish for both teams. I believe Odell will have a huge game and the Giants will make noise with a win on Sunday night. The Giants have proven they can stop Zeke which is all that’s needed to be done to stop the Cowboys offense. Prediction: Cowboys-19, Giants-31.
    AROUND COVER32
    QB Rankings: The QB position is as strong as it’s ever been
    Power Rankings:: The Cowboys remain king
    Week 14 Picks:: Who’s going to nab a big win this weekend?
    Yusuf Nakhooda (6-0)
    The Cowboys face the new York Giants.  A victory gives them home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Cowboys win if they run the ball and hit Cole Beasley and Jason Witten with some passes. As Jason Pierre-Paul is lost for eight weeks look for Zeke Elliott to have a field day. Prediction: Cowboys-31, Giants-17.
    George Rodriguez (4-0)

Let’s state the obvious right off the bat. These current Dallas Cowboys are not the same team from Week 1 where the NY Giants were simply the better team. Ezekiel Elliott was barely getting his feet wet at that point in the season. You could say that there are small issues on both sides — like the Cowboys’ secondary simply trying to hold it together the last couple weeks. Or, you could also mention the Giants’ defensive line missing one of their biggest pieces for the remainder of the year. One thing that isn’t missing is the fact that both these teams know what’s at stake this Sunday Night, and you can sure bet both of them are going to do everything in their power to be more ready than the other. Prediction: Cowboys-35, Giants-30.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Cover32-Dallas Picks Cowboys-Giants Empty Re: Cover32-Dallas Picks Cowboys-Giants

Post by Neno Sat 10 Dec 2016, 9:49 am

I say it's a coin flip depending on which defense shows up. If Dallas shows up it's a blow out but if New York shows up, then it could go either way. In my game APP which is always on LIVE PREDICTIONS after pre game picks, I'll be pulling for Da Boys but with respect to the Giants. Cowboys are breaking records from the 70's.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:14 pm