Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dallas Cowboys: 3 Players to Watch Against the Giants

jedi17
    jedi17

Dallas Cowboys: 3 Players to Watch Against the Giants Empty Dallas Cowboys: 3 Players to Watch Against the Giants

Post by jedi17 Sun 11 Dec 2016, 9:06 pm

Dallas Cowboys: 3 Players to Watch Against the Giants

The Dallas Cowboys will play under the bright night lights against the New York Giants, the only team that has beaten them this season. The stakes are much different than their week one meeting. On the line for the Cowboys will be the NFC East crown, with a win they will run the east. Depending on a few games earlier in the day, the Cowboys could clinch home field and a first-round bye as well.Keep an eye on Seattle and the Lions game. Strange things usually happen at MetLife stadium for the Cowboys, and I expect another strange occurrence to impact this game as well. In order for the Cowboys to claim the East, these three players must leave their mark.
    Cole Beasley: Technically a strange occurrence already happened for the Cowboys, Lucky Whitehead went AWOL. After missing a team meeting, Whitehead was suspended for the Giants game. The Cowboys are very concerned for Whitehead but they now turn their attention to Beasley to return punts. Dez Bryant is the backup punt returner on Sunday night. Beasley will have to have good ball security, an issue that cost him the starting punt return job. I expect Beasley to thrive in the passing game as the Giants will get pressure forcing quick dump offs to Beasley. Dez Bryant will also be getting a lot of attention from DRC and Landon Collins over the top. The Giants will show a lot of single coverage to Beasley, Williams and Butler.

Anthony Brown: The rookie corner had a negative review from Cowboys nation after week one due to Sterling Shepard getting the upper hand. Brown must do a better job against Shepard due to the amount of attention Odell Beckham will get from the Cowboys’ secondary. Brown may also have to cover Cruz who scored a touchdown against the Cowboys week one. Brown will look to show Cowboys nation just how much he has improved since week one.
    Linebackers: Each linebacker will play an important role in stopping the Giants’ sneaky good running game. During week one Rashard Jennings and Shane Vereen(who is returning this week) gave the Cowboys a headache. Especially when it came to the 4th quarter, Jennings did a tremendous job of milking the clock with big runs. If the Giants can establish a running game it’ll be scary to see how good their passing offense will be against Dallas. The Cowboys haven’t allowed a 100-yard rusher yet this season. I predict that will change on Sunday night.

Although the Giants don’t have a bell cow, I could see Jennings having a career day. The best way to slow down the run is to hit hard and close holes, Sean Lee, Anthony Hitchens, Damien Wilson, Mark Nezocha have done a tremendous job of stopping the run this season. Teams have only attacked the Cowboys on the ground 237 times this season even though the average run is 4.2 yards a carry. Teams have been pass heavy with 481 total attempts. If the Giants can give the Cowboys a taste of their own medicine on the ground, Dallas win streak will end.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:41 am