Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dallas Cowboys | Five key plays in the close loss to the Giants

jedi17
    jedi17

Dallas Cowboys | Five key plays in the close loss to the Giants Empty Dallas Cowboys | Five key plays in the close loss to the Giants

Post by jedi17 Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:10 pm

Dallas Cowboys | Five key plays in the close loss to the Giants

The Dallas Cowboys didn’t look like their old selves in a very close loss, 10-7, to the Giants on Sunday Evening. But as usual, here are five plays that determined the outcome of this game. But this team will be fine, all great teams face adversity and I believe they will handle it well when they face the Buccaneers.
    Holding wipes out big punt return: Several penalties hurt the Cowboys on Special Teams but none bigger then the one on Byron Jones for holding that nullified a huge return. The difference in field position proved to be 38 yards and the Cowboys had to punt the ball back to New York after it appeared they would begin a drive already in field goal range.
    Sack of Prescott keeps Cowboys out of field goal range: With a 7-0 lead in the second quarter, the Cowboys were on the move again and had third down at the Giants’ 32. But Prescott was not only sacked for a loss, he fumbled the ball back to the 40. While it appeared Doug Free recovered it and rumbled for eight yards back to the line of scrimmage. Replay officials reversed the call and ruled Free down by contact. Still, taking an eight-yard loss forced a punt and nullified a chance to kick a field goal.

Barry Church drops easy interception: Barry Church nearly picked off a pass that was badly thrown by Eli Manning in the third quarter and in all probability, he should have. Church couldn’t come up with the ball after he hit the ground and the Giants were able to maintain possession in the third quarter. A pick there and the Cowboys at least go up 10-0 and perhaps two touchdowns.
    Beckham recovers his own fumble – While the Cowboys were able to come away with three turnovers, one they didn’t get was costly. Beckham opted not to field a punt at the last second and the ball bounced right into his leg and was on the field with three Cowboys around him. But Beckham was able to get down first and corral the fumble instead, keeping the Giants with possession. Moments later, the Giants drove down for a field goal to get on the scoreboard.
    Dak Prescott was sacked and then threw a deep interception. The Giants took that possession and grabbed the lead on a touchdown to Beckham. Without the penalty on Williams, it’s likely going to be at least 10-3 Cowboys, if not more. For now, the Dallas Cowboys will have to shift their focus to Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
    Like the Cover32-Dallas Facebook Page

The post Dallas Cowboys | Five key plays in the close loss to the Giants appeared first on Cover32.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:06 am