Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump Being Corralled in By Establishment in DC

Lobo
    Lobo

Trump Being Corralled in By Establishment in DC Empty Trump Being Corralled in By Establishment in DC

Post by Lobo Thu 19 Jan 2017, 11:10 am

Trump Being Corralled in By Establishment in DC DeStefano-John
    Putin has issued a warning to Donald Trump that there may be a coup to overturn the presidency. There would be forces that would seriously hamper Trump’s leadership, Putin has warned. Meanwhile, Trump’s pick for White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, chairman of the Republican National Committee, does call into question if the swamp will be drained. Priebus has brought in Johnny DeStefano who will work as the director of presidential personnel. (Twitter/@johnnydestefano).
    DeStefano will be the real person who fills the jobs in Washington. The way this works, they will limit the choices and pick all the people below the cabinet positions. DeStefano is responsible for filling all the positions in government made by the White House. DeStefano was previously an aide to former House Speaker John Boehner and according to direct sources, he is by no means a drain the swamp type of guy. He was clearly tapped by Priebus for this position. This is certainly not a revolution and Trump may find himself being corralled in more and more by Washington.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/trump-being-corralled-in-by-establishment-in-dc/

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:49 pm