Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Documents: the excesses of billions of dollars to one of the telecommunications companies in Dhi Qar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Documents: the excesses of billions of dollars to one of the telecommunications companies in Dhi Qar Empty Documents: the excesses of billions of dollars to one of the telecommunications companies in Dhi Qar

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 3:27 am

Documents: the excesses of billions of dollars to one of the telecommunications companies in Dhi Qar

he Journal News

Revealed the Legal Committee of the parliamentary member Hassan al-Shammari, the presence of the excesses of one contact companies operating in Dhi Qar on the optical cable is stealing state funds.

According to a statement of Shimri, there are excesses of one contact companies operating in Dhi Qar on the optical cable is stealing state funds "in addition to" estimate the amount of money that must be paid by the company of past as a fee, such as the state of approximately (twenty-two billion dinars). "

He noted that "the subject now is before the first investigating judge in Dhi Qar court based on the complaint filed by the Dhi Qar Telecom Directorate," noting that "the effect of that went the company of past to Baghdad and submitted a request to the Director General of the Communications and mail requesting the waiver the complaint made by the Dhi Qar Telecom Directorate. "

He added that "Before Post your company's request and the margin of General Manager is installed, let me ask you my brothers and sisters readers all this question: If you are the general manager of Communications and mail you have provided the company of past request to waive the complaint mentioned, what is your answer to them and how they will be marginalized on their request? Waiting for your answers and you will be released later on the company's request and the margins of Mr. Director-General. "

He said Shammari "Here I ask Mr. Prosecutor in Dhi Qar esteemed as a representative of the public interest to enter on the merits of the case to follow up the circumstances"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:43 pm