Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Committees to raise abuses and improve services in Diwaniya

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committees to raise abuses and improve services in Diwaniya Empty Committees to raise abuses and improve services in Diwaniya

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Apr 2017, 1:49 am

Committees to raise abuses and improve services in Diwaniya

4/12/2017 0:00

Diwaniya / Abbas Reza Musawi has
    led the enlarged meeting of the province of Diwaniyah with service departments directors and heads of administrative units to take a package of measures for the improvement of services in various residential areas, while Dagharah Municipality initiated a campaign to plant trees and ornamental plants.
    Said the mayor to spend Diwaniyah Salem Ahloul »Sabah»: The meeting of the directors of service departments and heads of administrative units in the province of Diwaniyah , chaired by the governor, yielded taking a number of measures necessary to improve the situation of services in different neighborhoods and residential areas, adding that the measures included the formation of committees to follow up the implementation of the campaigns SOA implemented with the participation of service departments, and the formation of other committees to follow up on a campaign raising abuses in the markets and areas of industrial, commercial, squares, pavements and others.
    The participants noted agreement on the strategy to meet the development to be implemented in a phased manner, resulting in a significant improvement in public services needed by the citizens sector.
    To confirm the Municipality hand Dagharah Director Engineer Mohsen Hamza , the technical and engineering staff of the Department of the municipality to implement a broad campaign to instill rose seedlings and ornamental trees in various areas , especially public squares and main streets, noting continually cadres to implement the improvement of services , including landfill swamps and rehabilitation of pavements of moderation and carrots campaigns .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:08 pm