Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Accept the judiciary stabbed 4 Kurdish blocks in the budget items

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Accept the judiciary stabbed 4 Kurdish blocks in the budget items Empty Accept the judiciary stabbed 4 Kurdish blocks in the budget items

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2017, 1:44 am

Accept the judiciary stabbed 4 Kurdish blocks in the budget items

 Baghdad / term

Kurdish MP Zana Said, on Tuesday, the Federal Court approved the appeal of four Kurdish blocs before the budget on some materials, considering that these materials are considered "illegal and unconstitutional". The government surprised the House of Representatives, the middle of last March, submitting an appeal to 21 items of the 2017 budget items, including a claim to cancel the 15 paragraph, and re - drafting of the other paragraphs.
    Threatening appeals emptied the budget content, in particular it goes on items important stocks included within the budget to speed up recognition of the process, as provisions petrodollar, claimed by the southern provinces, and a review of the oil licensing rounds for decades.
    The government also appealed for allocated to the provinces border ports of revenue, and the allocation of the Peshmerga , which carved out of the military budget. The government also challenged clause states to stop appointments in the three presidencies, and the proportion of staff cuts that parliament plese to 3.8 instead of 4.8.
    Finance Committee confirmed, in a statement (term), early May Alhari, not convinced the Federal Court of appeals made by the terms of the government 's budget 2017.
    revealed members of the Committee for the postponement of the court hearing scheduled after the accusations made explanations regarding the prime minister.
    The MP said Zana Said, in a statement received (range) a copy of the "Federal Court approved its decision No. 40 of 2017 on the appeal filed by us Ktlna four on some of the budget items relating to receivables region regarding the salaries of employees , " noting that "those materials are 9 / II, 9 / III / d. "
    He said the parliamentary legal committee member , said " the appeal presented by the National Union and the Islamic blocs and the Union of Islamic change , " adding that "the material is illegal and unconstitutional."
    Article (9 / I) that "the Federal Office of Financial Supervision in coordination with the Office of Financial Supervision of the Kurdistan region calculate and determine federal revenues obtained in the region for this year and the Ministry of Finance in the region by turning to the Federal Ministry of Finance
    monthly.
    As paragraph II states of the same article on what comes "when the region 's failure to pay federal income withdrawn to the public Treasury and the Federal Ministry of Finance to deduct the quota specified under item (i) of this Article and conducts the settlement calculation
    later."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:21 am