Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baaja: Iraq will not repeat its role in the region under the agendas of Saudi Arabia - United Arab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baaja: Iraq will not repeat its role in the region under the agendas of Saudi Arabia - United Arab  Empty Baaja: Iraq will not repeat its role in the region under the agendas of Saudi Arabia - United Arab

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Jun 2017, 2:44 am

Baaja: Iraq will not repeat its role in the region under the agendas of Saudi Arabia - United Arab Emirates

15/06/2017

MP Front Reform Mansour Baaja said on Thursday that Iraq will not be able to restore its role in the region in the presence of Saudi Arabia and the UAE, which implements the US agendas.
    Baaja In an interview for "direction Press" said that Saudi Arabia and the UAE implements US agendas in the region and Qatar is an ally of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates and what is happening now between those countries is due to the intersection of interests, noting that Qatar is a key player for Saudi Arabia and the UAE, one of was supporting terrorism with its partner Saudi Arabia .
    He added: the dispute that took place between the Gulf states because of the superimposed Trump of the $ trillion paid by Saudi Arabia, but Qatar refused and wanted to be paid without any intermediary, which Agad Saudi Arabia and got the current dispute, likely that will be settled issue through Trump ends on a private visit US President to Qatar.
    He called Baaja the federal government to raise lawsuits against Qatar and Saudi Arabia revealed after the fall of the number of the involvement of the martyrs in Iraq and is demanding appropriate compensation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:22 pm