Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls in the call for the prosecution of states supporting terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy calls in the call for the prosecution of states supporting terrorism Empty Deputy calls in the call for the prosecution of states supporting terrorism

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Jun 2017, 1:17 am

Deputy calls in the call for the prosecution of states supporting terrorism

 Baghdad / term

Called MP and leader of the Dawa Party , Khaled al - Asadi, on Sunday, the Foreign Ministry filed a lawsuit against Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey for its support of terrorism.
    A member of the Foreign Relations Committee, in a statement received (range) a copy of it, he was " a result of the details revealed by the current crisis between the Gulf regimes, and the resulting statements and mutual accusations between Saudi Arabia and the UAE on the one hand and the State of Qatar on the other hand, it has revealed unequivocally involvement those regimes in the export of terrorist elements of Iraq, support and funding. "
    He called al - Asadi Foreign Ministry, according to the statement, the adoption of the "details of those accusations as evidence documented the ministry by which the lawsuits before the competent international courts to convict those systems and to compensate Iraq for what the right of serious damage at the level of the heavy human losses caused by Aldaashah Takfiri attacks and on the big damage suffered by cities and infrastructure
    infrastructure of the country. "
    Erupted over the past two weeks, the Gulf crisis between Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain , in addition to Egypt on the one hand, and Qatar on the other hand , evolved into the severance of diplomatic relations
    and the closure of land and air ports. The four parties accused Qatar of terrorism and the financing of extremist projects. The crisis revealed recently after a series of mutual accusations about the involvement of a number of countries in the region , including Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey in being involved in operations and fueling the escalation
    in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:10 pm