Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Algerian Foreign Minister to visit Baghdad early next month

chouchou
    chouchou

Algerian Foreign Minister to visit Baghdad early next month Empty Algerian Foreign Minister to visit Baghdad early next month

Post by chouchou Fri 06 Sep 2013, 7:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Intends to Algerian Foreign Minister Mourad Medelci visit Baghdad early next month to discuss the Algerian prisoners file.

A spokesman for the Algerian Foreign Ministry Amar Blaney in a press statement: "The visit Medelci to Baghdad will allow open a file Algerian prisoners in Iraq, especially after touching the Algerian side positive signals to settle the file permanently," adding that "the visit will be after a meeting of the General Assembly of the United Nations scheduled from September 23 until October 2. "

He explained Blaney, "it was agreed to this visit during a meeting Medelci his Iraqi counterpart Hoshyar Zebari on the sidelines of a meeting of Arab foreign ministers in Cairo on September 2 in progress", stressing that "Algeria is seeking to reach in its relations with Iraq to the stage of fruitful cooperation and upgrading relations to the level of the best with the opening of new horizons under the constant solidarity to Algeria with Iraq and its support in the path of reconstruction and stability "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:41 pm