Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy: the investor demands review of 28 government department approvals for acquisi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy: the investor demands review of 28 government department approvals for acquisi Empty Parliamentary economy: the investor demands review of 28 government department approvals for acquisi

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Sep 2013, 6:50 am

Parliamentary economy: the investor demands review of 28 government department approvals for acquisition of land

Tuesday, September 10 / September 2013 09:13

Twilight News / criticized for the economy and investment committee, on Tuesday, the measures adopted in the allocation of land to investors, and showed that investor demands review of 28 government department for approvals, government institutions demanded the application of the single window.

He said the Commission's decision Mahma Khalil's "Twilight News", "The investor is facing difficulties in Iraq, especially in the allocation of land for investment, it demands review of 28 department for Muaqathm in the allocation of land and that there was a reference book on the ground by any circuit prevents customization."

Khelil said that "the allocation of land is still one of the main obstacles to invest in Iraq," and urged the concerned authorities to "apply the single-window system in the allocation of land to investors."

He said the "amendments to the investment law did not address many of the issues, especially routine ones", calling for "modifications to be the Iraqi polarized environment for capital."

For H / L P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:47 pm