Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new summit for BRIX early next September

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new summit for BRIX early next September Empty A new summit for BRIX early next September

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Aug 2017, 3:52 am

A new summit for BRIX early next September

20/8/2017 12:00 am

Beijing / follow-up morning
    The 9th BRIC Summit of emerging economies, which includes Brazil, India, China, Russia and South Africa, will be held in China early next September.
    The summit, to be held under the theme of BRIX: a stronger partnership for a brighter future, is the group's first summit at the start of the new "golden decade" of the Brix Group. The Republic of Karelia in northwestern Russia and South Fujian Province are expected to sign an agreement during "The preparations for a cooperative and cooperative partnership between the two sides have entered their final phase; we hope to sign the agreement at a summit," said Artur Paravionchikov, acting president of the Republic of Karelia. The next brix and the bumper To carry out joint cooperative projects as soon as possible, "according to Xinhua.
    He pointed out that the plans for expanding cooperation between Karelia and Fujian were possible, both geographically and economically, both rich in forest resources, mines, tourism and other areas, and had priorities in national preferential policies in their respective countries. The two sides are currently exploring opportunities for more joint ventures in non-traditional industries such as automating machinery, information technology, culture and education. He noted that 50 MW of hydraulic power plants started in October last year, the first project in Russia to be funded by BRIX's new development bank, describing the project as a model of practical cooperation within the BRIX framework.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=142919

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:43 pm