Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank is announcing plans to attract the money raised and blown up by the banking system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank is announcing plans to attract the money raised and blown up by the banking system Empty The Central Bank is announcing plans to attract the money raised and blown up by the banking system

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:07 am

The Central Bank is announcing plans to attract the money raised and blown up by the banking system

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Governor of the Central Bank Ali Alalak "Economy News"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News Baghdad: 
    The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Monday plans to attract citizens' money and pump it into the banking system.
    "Stagnation is a problem and a source of concern for many countries, especially after the latest technological developments and the subsequent achievements and huge savings in the incomes of the elements of production," the bank's governor Ali Alaq said in a press statement.
    Al-Alak added that "the Central Bank observes this phenomenon directly and that the available cash is not available and as planned," noting that "the Central Bank has a scheme to resolve this issue through the development of plans and studies to attract funds and their attractions within the banking system."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:13 am