Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq begins implementation of the decision to freeze funds "terrorists"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq begins implementation of the decision to freeze funds "terrorists" Empty Iraq begins implementation of the decision to freeze funds "terrorists"

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:09 am

Iraq begins implementation of the decision to freeze funds "terrorists"
    February 16 2018 03:00 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Justice: We executed 14 death sentences and continue to implement the rest of the sentences according to the law[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The Iraqi government began implementing a resolution passed earlier this year by the parliament to freeze the funds of "terrorists", according to a statement issued by the Ministry of Justice's Department of Justice. 

"The decision to freeze terrorist funds, issued by Parliament No. 1 of 2018, was published today in Al-Waqal newspaper (a site dedicated to the publication of laws and decisions approved by the Presidency and required to be implemented)," said Shatha Abdul Malik, director general of the department. 

It is noteworthy that the Central Bank was the exclusive authority to freeze funds listed in the Iraqi terrorism lists, in accordance with AML / CFT. 

Government forces supported an international coalition led by Washington, the liberation of those areas last year, with the continued elements and cells of the organization to advocate the implementation of "terrorist" from time to time.

On the other hand, some parties accuse the Iraqi government of arbitrariness in the charge of "terrorism" or support a number of people and opponents of their policies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:21 am