Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ani: I am surprised by the Iranian clerics who are pushing their ambassador in Baghdad to authori

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ani: I am surprised by the Iranian clerics who are pushing their ambassador in Baghdad to authori Empty Al-Ani: I am surprised by the Iranian clerics who are pushing their ambassador in Baghdad to authori

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Sep 2019, 2:36 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Ani: I am surprised by the Iranian clerics who are pushing their ambassador in Baghdad to authorize bombing American positions[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-09-28 | 03:06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]A member of the parliamentary foreign relations committee, Zafir al-Ani, expressed surprise Saturday about the "Iranian clerical", which pushes its ambassador in Baghdad to authorize the bombing of US sites in Iraq, calling on the Iraqi government to take a clear and explicit position.

Al-Sharq al-Awsat quoted Al-Ani as saying, "Personally, I am not surprised that Iran has an intentional intention to use Iraqi territory to serve its interests.

He added that "the Iranian ambassador in Baghdad, Iraj Masjedi, is a result of his country's wide political influence in Iraq. He knows that Iraqi political and military actors will overshadow his statements and may announce their alignment with him. They have public statements that they will stand by Iran." If the war between them and the United States of America. "

On the significance of the Iranian ambassador's statement at this stage, which is witnessing a severe tension in his country's relations with the United States and its allies in the region, Alani believes that "Iran, through its unprecedented rude ambassador, wants to suggest that Iraq is part of it in its conflict with America and the countries of the region." The Iraqi government to "take a clear and explicit position on the statements of the Iranian ambassador, especially since Iraq has repeatedly stated that it will not allow the use of its territory to attack any country."

He predicted that "the Foreign Ministry will summon the ambassador, and hand him a formal protest note, as I did before with statements to foreign officials much less than the statements of the mosque."

The statements made by the Iranian ambassador in Baghdad, Erj Masjedi, on the targeting of US forces in Iraq, in case the United States targeted his country, reactions reprehensible condemned by a number of officials and the Iraqi Ministry of Defense.

The spokesman for the ministry, Major General Tahsin al-Khafaji, rejected the statements of the Iranian ambassador, stressing that "Iraq will not become an arena for conflict between any conflicting."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:36 pm