Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament will annul any decisions of ministers other than caretaker

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - Deputy: Parliament will annul any decisions of ministers other than caretaker Empty Deputy: Parliament will annul any decisions of ministers other than caretaker

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:58 am

Deputy: Parliament will annul any decisions of ministers other than caretaker

15:03 - 03/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Al-Maaloumeh / Baghdad… The
    MP of the Union of Forces Alliance, Samia Al-Ghallab, on Tuesday, warned the ministers not to violate the law and violate the provisions of the Constitution after they became caretaker ministers.
    "There are indications that some ministers are using powers they do not have after the parliament accepts the resignation of the prime minister and their actions and powers have been turned into caretakers," Ghellab said in a statement. They are not allowed to move general managers or appoint others by proxy. ”
    She stressed that "the House of Representatives will have a firm position on this and the cancellation of all decisions taken by ministers that fall outside its powers, as happened with the previous government during its transition to the caretaker government during the previous elections."
    She stressed that "the insistence of deputies to hand over all the interrogation files to ministers and officials that are tainted to the Integrity Commission and the Supreme Judicial Council for investigation and find out their facts and hold accountable and prosecute corrupt." Finished 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:22 am