Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi discusses with a UN delegation the development of a population policy that achieves the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy - Al-Halbousi discusses with a UN delegation the development of a population policy that achieves the  Empty Al-Halbousi discusses with a UN delegation the development of a population policy that achieves the

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Sunday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi discussed population development and the importance of developing a population policy that achieves the sustainable development goals with the delegation of the United Nations Population Fund.
    The media office of the Speaker of Parliament stated in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "Al-Halbousi received today the delegation of the United Nations Population Fund headed by the Assistant Secretary-General of the United Nations and Deputy Executive Director of the United Nations Population Fund Ip Petersen, and the meeting discussed the issue of population development, and the importance of Developing a population policy that achieves the sustainable development goals, as well as strengthening relations between the relevant government institutions in Iraq and the United Nations Population Fund.
    He added, "The meeting discussed the crises that the country was exposed to as a result of terrorism, including the file of the displaced and restoring stability, as well as the file of youth, providing job opportunities, supporting women, ensuring their rights and protecting them, stressing the need to strengthen and increase international support and donor countries for the Fund's programs in Iraq, which contributes to Overcoming the consequences of crises and achieving stability.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:39 am