Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former MP Omar Abdul Sattar: The political blockage may drag Iraq into security and economic chaos

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former MP Omar Abdul Sattar: The political blockage may drag Iraq into security and economic chaos Empty Former MP Omar Abdul Sattar: The political blockage may drag Iraq into security and economic chaos

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:53 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Former MP Omar Abdul Sattar: The political blockage may drag Iraq into security and economic chaos[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Former MP Omar Abdul-Sattar for the Tigris: The political blockage may drag Iraq into security and economic chaos

[size=45]The former deputy in the Iraqi parliament, Dr. Omar Abdul Sattar, warned today, Friday, that the continuation of the political blockage may drag Iraq into security and economic chaos.[/size]
    [size=45]Abdul Sattar said during his hosting of the news bulletin Al-Khalas from the Tigris, that "the disruption of the Iraqi constitution is the reason for the continuation of the central mentality," noting that "the state suffers from external interference and internal disputes."[/size]
    [size=45]He warned that "the continuation of the political blockage due to the dispute over the formation of the government may drag Iraq into security and economic chaos," noting that "there are parties trying to disrupt the election of the President of the Republic."[/size]
    [size=45]And he considered that “the Iraqi state is run by the Shiites, and any talk about political consensus by the rest of the parties means participation without decisions,” calling for “not to repeat the scenario of 2010 when the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi won and won the highest seats, but it was not allowed to form the government! “.[/size]
    [size=45]And the former deputy in Parliament, Abdul Sattar, believes that “the coordinating framework does not know the opposition and is looking for governance.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:12 am