Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr: Ukraine is suffering woes because of US policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy - Al-Sadr: Ukraine is suffering woes because of US policy Empty Al-Sadr: Ukraine is suffering woes because of US policy

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Mar 2022, 5:26 am

[size=45]27 seconds ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, said today, Friday, that Ukraine is suffering woes because of the US policy there.
    Al-Sadr added in his speech included in the central Friday sermon for this day: “Ukraine is under the lethal Russian weapon because of a direct reason, and it is suffering calamities because of the American policy there.”
    He pointed out that "what is happening in Ukraine in terms of suffering for the people and civilians is a shame for humanity, and therefore international organizations must take this into account and demand a truce for them to remove the dead and wounded from both sides and deliver food and medical supplies to them as soon as possible."
    He continued, "I would not fail to call on the Russian forces to review their decision to go to war and to work seriously for dialogue with its neighbor Ukraine. Dialogue and reason are a praiseworthy characteristic of all religions and prophets."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:38 am