Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hoshyar Zebari: I went back to Baghdad as foreign minister

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Hoshyar Zebari: I went back to Baghdad as foreign minister  Empty Hoshyar Zebari: I went back to Baghdad as foreign minister

Post by wciappetta Wed 20 Aug 2014, 6:07 am

Hoshyar Zebari: I went back to Baghdad as foreign minister

Wed Aug 20 2014 10:48 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add Comment - Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Foreign Minister withdrawing from the outgoing government, Hoshyar Zebari, Wednesday, returning to Baghdad "as foreign minister."

Zebari said in a statement to "Reuters", "The Minister of the Kurds, who suspended their participation in the government of Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki returned to the government."

Hoshyar Zebari said, "I went back to Baghdad as foreign minister."

He has angered the Kurdish leaders through being accused of harboring "terrorists" in Arbil, after militants overran organization "Daash" city of Mosul last June, prompting the minister to withdraw from the Kurdish government. 

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:21 pm