Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nasiriyah Radio: Dhi Qar Reconstruction Fund achieves 100 percent completion rates for some projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nasiriyah Radio: Dhi Qar Reconstruction Fund achieves 100 percent completion rates for some projects Empty Nasiriyah Radio: Dhi Qar Reconstruction Fund achieves 100 percent completion rates for some projects

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jun 2022, 5:30 am

Nasiriyah Radio: Dhi Qar Reconstruction Fund achieves 100 percent completion rates for some projects 

Wednesday - 29/06/2022 - 10:18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nasiriyah News Network:
    The Director General of Dhi Qar Reconstruction Fund revealed today that advanced completion rates for some projects have reached 100% in a number of projects in Dhi Qar Governorate, and 42 new projects have been implemented.
    Razzaq al-Rikabi said in a program broadcast by Radio Nasiriyah, that the percentages of achievement carried out by the companies contracted with the Dhi Qar Reconstruction Fund have progressed beyond the plan that was set.
    He added, "We have 206 projects, the completion rate is good when compared to ministerial projects, where 108 projects vary in completion rates from 80% - 100%, while the rest of the projects are advanced and varying rates."
    He indicated that 42 new projects were entered into the service and were initially received, pointing out that there are follow-up teams from the Dhi Qar Reconstruction Fund for all projects.
    is over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:20 pm