Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obelisk Clock.. Representative Ahmed Al-Jubouri confirms Servant corruption: commissions and commiss

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obelisk Clock.. Representative Ahmed Al-Jubouri confirms Servant corruption: commissions and commiss Empty Obelisk Clock.. Representative Ahmed Al-Jubouri confirms Servant corruption: commissions and commiss

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Apr 2023, 5:06 am

[size=38]Obelisk Clock.. Representative Ahmed Al-Jubouri confirms Servant corruption: commissions and commissions in all contracts of ministries and provinces[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

April 7, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: The Obelisk Al-Hadath publishes the most prominent interactions of TV dialogues.
    The representative of the Azm Alliance, Ahmed Al-Jubouri, during a televised interview:
    I resorted to the political side at the beginning of 2009 I participated in
    the first local elections for Nineveh in 2010 I
    have been involved in political work for 13 years without interruption
    We fought terrorism, al-Qaeda and ISIS
    , and we succeeded in serving the people I did not regret any decision I took and it is the masses who evaluate our work
    The decline was present in the previous legislative sessions
    - Parliament's legislative sessions are in continuous decline
    - The parliamentary system of government in Iraq needs to be restored
    - There is no government agency that holds the reins of decision in the country
    - Iraq must have one president who fully holds the reins of the decision
    - The transition to the presidential system is The best for the country
    - the tripartite alliance at the time did not calculate its steps correctly
    - the Azm Alliance has an integrated political vision and choice
    – Our objection to al-Halbousi because he worked to confiscate the Sunni scene
    – We desire political partnership with the Taqaddam Party and we do not accept the exclusivity of the decision
    – We do not accept the domination of the political decision and we support the entire Sudanese steps
    – The Sudanese is the son of the government and knows all the problems of the state and has a correct vision
    – He did not indicate any corruption on the Prime Minister Or the weakness of his work and policies
    - all contracts of ministries and provinces contain financial commissions
    - corruption has become a culture that has weakened the structure of the hierarchy of government
    - the political decision in Mosul is not subject to one party
    - the former governor of Mosul had projects on paper only
    - we have allocated to Nineveh since the liberation more than two and a half trillion dinars
    - We have observations on the disbursement of budgets for Nineveh projects
    - the government must organize Badoush prison in the correct scientific manner
    - The government agreed to rehabilitate Badoush prison, and there is an overcrowding in the number of prisoners
    - Muthanna al-Samarrai owns partnership contracts with the Education and Sunni Endowment to print books
    - The Azm Alliance calls for a cabinet reshuffle in the event that the failure of the ministers is proven
    - All parties have influence over the ministers and the Sudanese put them under the microscope
    - Prime Minister Manah The ministers have time limits for evaluating performance and work
    - We are satisfied with the performance of the Azm coalition ministers and we cooperate with the prime minister clearly
    - I do not recognize the Sunni leadership and who leads the component as a result of the elections
    - The upcoming elections will result in a new scene for the Sunni component
    - The position of the speaker of parliament is carried out in agreement between Sunnis and Shiites
    - The Prime Minister He does not accept the imposition of any position on him from any party
    - the government is continuing to complete its ministerial platform, and the parliament will face a freeze

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:04 pm