Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sulaymaniyah.. One billion and 225 million dinars, "point-to-point" fines on one street

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sulaymaniyah.. One billion and 225 million dinars, "point-to-point" fines on one street Empty Sulaymaniyah.. One billion and 225 million dinars, "point-to-point" fines on one street

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jul 2023, 5:31 am

Sulaymaniyah.. One billion and 225 million dinars, "point-to-point" fines on one street

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-04 01:34
    Font

Shafaq News/ A member of Kurdistan Region Parliament, Ali Hama Salih, revealed today, Tuesday, the size of the fines and the number of cars that were fined after registering speeding violations within the "Point to Point" project in Sulaymaniyah Governorate. 

In a statement received by Shafaq News agency, Saleh said, "Only on the road linking Sulaymaniyah Governorate and Dokan district, 31,000 cars were fined last June as a result of exceeding the speed limit set by traffic surveillance cameras."
    He added that the total amounts of fines amounted to about one billion and 225 million dinars, and these funds go to the executing company that supervises these cameras.
    Saleh indicated that the fines range from 70,000 to 250,000 dinars, and all of them are recorded in the area where the speed ranges between 80 km to 250 km, stressing that the money that is recorded goes to the company from the state treasury, indicating that the road linking Sulaymaniyah and Dokan district includes 24 cameras.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:59 pm