Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Localization of the pharmaceutical industry... a late project initiated by Al-Sudani, which will sav

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - Localization of the pharmaceutical industry... a late project initiated by Al-Sudani, which will sav Empty Localization of the pharmaceutical industry... a late project initiated by Al-Sudani, which will sav

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jul 2023, 8:38 am

Localization of the pharmaceutical industry... a late project initiated by Al-Sudani, which will save about $3 billion annually
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 15:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Big Dad today - Baghdad
    Member of the House of Representatives, Mudar Al-Karawi, confirmed, on Wednesday, that Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani has actually begun the first steps to localize medicines in Iraq through a systematic plan that he began implementing 5 months ago.
    Al-Karawi told (Baghdad Today), that "Iraq annually imports medicines amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars from more than 40 countries, but no serious thought has been given to localizing the pharmaceutical industry at home in order to achieve 3 advantages, the most prominent of which is flexibility in delivering medicines and benefiting from them." In terms of raising the efficiency of the crews, not to mention the positive impact in providing work jobs.
    And it is likely that "many medicines will reach the stage of sufficiency within a year or more."
    He pointed out that "attracting investment in the drug manufacturing file is attractive opportunities for many Western and foreign companies, and there is a demand in this regard," noting that "all countries seek to achieve sufficiency in the drug file in order to reduce costs and achieve profits for the state treasury."
    The pharmaceutical market in Iraq spends about three billion dollars annually to import medicines, most of which are not subject to examination, while Iraq produces only 10% of them, according to the Ministry of Health.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:57 am