Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Observers: The Kurds may withdraw from the government and parliament if the financial agreement fail

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

agreement - Observers: The Kurds may withdraw from the government and parliament if the financial agreement fail Empty Observers: The Kurds may withdraw from the government and parliament if the financial agreement fail

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:51 pm

[rtl][size=33]Observers: The Kurds may withdraw from the government and parliament if the financial agreement fails[/size][/rtl]

[rtl]WRITTEN BY: SOCIAL BAGHDAD[/rtl]

• 09-17-2023

[rtl]Observers warned that the Kurdish parties would withdraw from the government and parliament if the salary problem was left unsolved.
    Observers said that the visit of the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, represents the last attempt to agree on the tense financial situation between Erbil and Baghdad despite the approval of the budget, stressing that there is no alternative for Erbil but to go to Baghdad after the halt of oil exports through Turkey, and that Baghdad has no choice but to try to re-integrate the region. The financial and economic system, warning against not resolving the salary problem, which may lead to destabilizing the situation in the region and force the Kurdish parties to withdraw from the government and even Parliament, which leads to creating a new additional crisis in the framework government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:29 pm