Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Observers: Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of Iraq is threatened to fail because of the bud

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Observers: Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of Iraq is threatened to fail because of the bud Empty Observers: Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of Iraq is threatened to fail because of the bud

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Feb 2018, 2:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Observers: Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of Iraq is threatened to fail because of the budget and Kurdistan!
    Observers believe that many countries may hesitate to provide support for the reconstruction of destroyed cities, as a result of the fear of aid in the hands of corruption whales scattered in Iraq.
    Observers confirmed the government's efforts to invest in the Kuwait conference scheduled for this month to obtain international support and encourage investments to reconstruct the devastated areas and revitalize the economy
    The Iraqi government has made extensive contacts with ambassadors of countries and received delegations and also organized visits to some capitals to mobilize international support for Iraq during the conference.
    The leaks come to confirm the position of America threatened not to urge the international community to support Iraq at the Kuwait conference in exchange for Baghdad to end the conflict with Kurdistan to confirm the sources of the failure of Abadi to obtain any international support at the recent Davos conference, To support the Monetary Fund the positions of the government at the Kuwait Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 6:33 pm