Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An international delegation arrives in Baghdad in preparation for the World Tennis Football Champion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - An international delegation arrives in Baghdad in preparation for the World Tennis Football Champion Empty An international delegation arrives in Baghdad in preparation for the World Tennis Football Champion

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2023, 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]An international delegation arrives in Baghdad in preparation for the World Tennis Football Championship[/size]
    • Today 12:32

Information / Baghdad...
    The Iraqi Football Tennis Federation announced the arrival of an international delegation to Baghdad in preparation for holding the World Championship.

Federation President Safaa Sahib said in a statement to Al-Ma’louma Agency, “Today’s dawn witnessed the arrival of Swiss Joseph Rottenfellow, founder of the International Tennis Federation and director of the Esther Jordi International Championship, to Baghdad International Airport, and they were received by the federation’s management.”
    He stated that "the visit comes to assess the situation in the capital, Baghdad, in all logistical and security aspects before hosting the Esther Gordy Cup and the World Youth Championship in Baghdad," pointing out that "the Iraqi Federation enjoys great international and financial support to host the two championships on Iraqi soil."
    It is noteworthy that the game of tennis and football was recently established in Iraq and joined the family of the Iraqi Olympic Committee. Ended / 25 L

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:54 pm