Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Communications launches the smart savings card project in Baghdad and the governorat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ministry - The Ministry of Communications launches the smart savings card project in Baghdad and the governorat Empty The Ministry of Communications launches the smart savings card project in Baghdad and the governorat

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Nov 2023, 2:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Ministry of Communications launches the smart savings card project in Baghdad and the governorates[/size]
    • Today 21:37

Information / Baghdad...
    The Ministry of Communications announced, on Monday, the launch of the smart savings card project instead of paper savings books, in cooperation with the international smart card company (Ki Card), through post offices spread across Baghdad and all governorates.
    The Ministry stated in a statement received by Al-Maalouma, “The project includes converting the paper postal book into the electronic system, automating postal services, and issuing the smart card. Therefore, the General Post and Savings Company calls on customers who own savings accounts to visit the following post offices (Baghdad Post Office in Al-Salihiya - Al-Intisar Post Office in Al-I'lam District - Al-Hurriya Post Office in Al-Hurriya City - Aden Post Office in Aden Square - Al-Dora Post Office in Al-Dora - Al-Rasheed Post Office in Al-Sinak Dalat - Al-Dubbat Post Office in Zayyouna - New Baghdad Post Office in the New Baghdad District - Office July 14 Post Office in Talbieh - Palestine Post Office on Palestine Street) to replace their notebooks with the new savings card, bringing with them identification documents to update their personal data, and to switch to electronic dealings and enjoy postal services using the latest international technologies.” 
    The Ministry confirmed that it will announce the remaining 266 post offices successively. Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:26 pm