Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An upcoming meeting between the Iraqi Central Bank and the US Treasury next week regarding the dolla

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

meeting - An upcoming meeting between the Iraqi Central Bank and the US Treasury next week regarding the dolla Empty An upcoming meeting between the Iraqi Central Bank and the US Treasury next week regarding the dolla

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2023, 2:39 pm

An upcoming meeting between the Iraqi Central Bank and the US Treasury next week regarding the dollar
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    An informed source reported, today, Monday (November 20, 2023), an expected meeting between the Central Bank of Iraq and the US Treasury Department next week.
    The source told "Baghdad Today" that "the meeting will be about the dollar and the work of banks in Iraq."
    Government sources, with an agreement concluded recently between the Central Bank of Iraq and the American side, resulted in an increase in the number of banks that can directly enhance their dollar balance to 10 banks, 5 of which are through Citibank, and the other five are through JPMorgan. ), according to the Iraqi News Agency.
    He also revealed that the number of Iraqi banks whose balances in Chinese yuan will be strengthened through the Singapore Development Bank has increased to 13 banks, while the number of banks whose accounts in Indian rupees with the Singapore Development Bank have been strengthened is 2, and other banks will be added during the next two weeks.
    Other meetings were held that brought together an Emirati bank, the Central Bank of Iraq, and the American side, to implement the mechanism for enhancing balances in the Emirati dirham for Iraqi banks, where all the technical details were resolved, and it is expected that the mechanism for enhancing balances in the Emirati dirham will begin during the next few days.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bama Diva likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:44 pm