Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani: Outlaw groups use state funds to attack the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - Barzani: Outlaw groups use state funds to attack the Kurdistan region Empty Barzani: Outlaw groups use state funds to attack the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2023, 4:17 am

Barzani: Outlaw groups use state funds to attack the Kurdistan region
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil 
    Today, Sunday (December 31, 2023), Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq, Masrour Barzani, condemned the attack that targeted a Peshmerga base northeast of Erbil, while indicating that outlaw groups are using state funds to attack the region.
    Barzani wrote on his official account on the (X) platform, saying, “I am deeply concerned about the terrorist attack that targeted a Peshmerga base northeast of Erbil last night, and I condemn in the strongest terms the outlaws and their accomplices.”
    He added, "We are well aware of the games they are playing here, and the outlaws behind them, and we have the right to defend our people."
    The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government called on “the federal government to view any attack on the Kurdistan Region as an attack on all of Iraq, and to confront it with appropriate action, as continued inaction will encourage these perpetrators to continue committing their crimes,” stressing that “these people are exploiting the state’s funds and weapons to attack the Kurdistan Region.” , and destabilize the entire country, exposing it to the risk of reigniting conflict in a country that has experienced enough bloodshed.”
    According to the statement, Barzani called on “the Federal Prime Minister to take practical and effective measures to deter these groups, hold them accountable, and reaffirm the state’s control over the lands that are used as a launching pad for these attacks.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:18 pm