Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A trend that “raises doubts.” The ports “ignore” the judiciary and the ministry and terminate “elect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ministry - A trend that “raises doubts.” The ports “ignore” the judiciary and the ministry and terminate “elect Empty A trend that “raises doubts.” The ports “ignore” the judiciary and the ministry and terminate “elect

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Feb 2024, 6:31 am

[size=35][size=35]A trend that “raises doubts.” The ports “ignore” the judiciary and the ministry and terminate “electronic automation” contracts.[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    02-05-2024 | 06:10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

The Director General of the Ports Company, Farhan Al-Fartusi, leads a suspicious insistence on not implementing judicial decisions and directives from the Ministry of Transport, regarding his unilateral decisions to terminate the contracts of companies that manage the electronic automation process in ports, a trend that has raised doubts and suspicion about the real motive behind the deliberate absence Electronic automation, which is one of the requirements for eliminating corruption and developing port work.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Documents obtained by Al-Sumaria News showed that the Board of Directors of the General Ports Company, during a meeting on November 28, 2023, approved the termination of the electronic management contract with the Al Raya Group and Manara Umm Qasr companies, while the Board reviewed 3 reasons behind this decision, accusing the companies of not meeting the required specifications.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:30 pm