Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former deputy: US intervention raises doubts and visits of officials not

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former deputy: US intervention raises doubts and visits of officials not  Empty Former deputy: US intervention raises doubts and visits of officials not

Post by Rocky Sun 01 May 2016, 4:12 am

Former deputy: US intervention raises doubts and visits of officials not welcome in the country

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Former MP Fawzi Akram Tarzi said that the US intervention in Iraqi affairs raises fears and doubts while noting that US leaders visit is not welcome or unwelcome in the country.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Tarazi said that there are concerns and doubts are fears the blatant US intervention in Iraqi affairs, whether military or security or political, and that the visits shuttle for US leaders are not welcome by the Iraqi people, noting that the US occupation has brought the country's non-violence and division and fragmentation of Iraq under the slogan many in addition to Washington's support and support Daash way or another.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that the presence of US troops and arsenal of military in the country undesirable and generates US deal double with the Iraqi people as declared openly their support for the year and for the Kurds, which leads to the implementation Biden bad-known project, noting that the US intervention political and security, military and media generates imbalance and lack of stability in Iraq and be supportive to Daash by putting a halo of those elements to strike fear among Iraqi soldiers.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued: the will of the Iraqi people and the security services and the popular crowd and steadfastness above all wills and will be able to edit all the territory usurped by exceptional circumstances.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 10:31 am