Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Prime Minister: Government program includes recycling of the economy towards the private sector

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Prime Minister: Government program includes recycling of the economy towards the private sector Empty Prime Minister: Government program includes recycling of the economy towards the private sector

Post by wciappetta Mon 10 Nov 2014, 7:01 am

Prime Minister: Government program includes recycling of the economy towards the private sector

• Agency eighth day
    • November 10, 2014, 11:49
    • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    • 19 Reading

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad _ ((eighth day))

Confirmed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that his government is proceeding with its program to rotate the wheel of the economy towards the private sector by encouraging investment in the country.

A statement from the Prime Minister's Office said that "al-Abadi, received a delegation of the World Bank and the IFC in the Middle East and North Africa and the Office of Iraq."

The statement added that "the Executive Director of the World Bank, Hassan Mirza announced the readiness of the World Bank to support the development process in Iraq, and the role is expected to support Iraq in the completion of projects and encourage the private sector, and expressed confidence in the ability of the Iraqi economy to advance and overcome all the challenges due to the Iraq possessed of natural and human resources ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Prime Minister: Government program includes recycling of the economy towards the private sector Empty Re: Prime Minister: Government program includes recycling of the economy towards the private sector

Post by fonz1951 Mon 10 Nov 2014, 8:11 am

re-value your currency and i will invest in your country!

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:56 pm