Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After opening TBI files ... CoI: our field team recovered nearly two million euros to the state trea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After opening TBI files ... CoI: our field team recovered nearly two million euros to the state trea Empty After opening TBI files ... CoI: our field team recovered nearly two million euros to the state trea

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jun 2016, 8:15 am

After opening TBI files ... CoI: our field team recovered nearly two million euros to the state treasury was owed by one of the private companies
    Jun 23 , 2016
    CoI announced the success of its filed team in recovering almost two million euros to the state treasury was owed by one of the private companies after opening and monitoring the files of TBI.
    The commission declared its taken actions concerning the violations in the banking facilities granted by TBI to North company for meat and poultry. Stressing that its actions resulted in recovering 1,879,984 euros was owed by the company to the state treasury
    The details showed referring the case of granting the above mentioned company a bank loan worth 6 million euros to the competent investigative judge  
    The investigating judge decided to bring the defendants, the head of the bank, (T. J), (L. S. F) and (O. O) according to article 331 P.C, where the judge took their statements and decided to released them on bail
    The North company for supplying meats and poultry has paid the amount its owed to the bank. CoI has announced in mid- December the forming of auditing and investigating field teams to review the files of Ministries of Health, Justice and TBI 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:46 pm