Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

From CBI -To / banks licensed to operate in Iraq and remittance companies licensed in Iraq and corpo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

From CBI -To / banks licensed to operate in Iraq and remittance companies licensed in Iraq and corpo Empty From CBI -To / banks licensed to operate in Iraq and remittance companies licensed in Iraq and corpo

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Aug 2016, 2:41 pm

From CBI -To / banks licensed to operate in Iraq and remittance companies licensed in Iraq and corporate broker to sell and buy foreign currency in Iraq ( verification procedures ) 08/10/2016

To / banks licensed to operate in Iraq and remittance companies licensed in Iraq and corporate broker to sell and buy foreign currency in Iraq ( verification procedures ) 08/10/2016

[url=http://cbi.iq/documents/Verification procedures.pdf][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

From CBI -To / banks licensed to operate in Iraq and remittance companies licensed in Iraq and corpo Empty Re: From CBI -To / banks licensed to operate in Iraq and remittance companies licensed in Iraq and corpo

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Aug 2016, 2:43 pm

translation from another site

Another translation from our Arabic translator....

From: The General Directorate of the Supervision of Exchange-rate & Credit

To: All licensed banks

Money transfer licensed companies

Money Transfer Services

Subject: Verification of Sources Procedures

Please find enclosed the required accreditation to verify the sources of funds of applicants requests to purchase foreign currency.

Please take these into action, please be informed that the failure to ensure compliance therewith is considered a key indicator of the lack of compliance with laws and regulations issued and we will be forced to take legal action under the provisions of the laws in force.

Ali Muhsin Ismael

Acting Governor of CBI

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:46 pm