Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: coalition forces refrain from providing any new names for the vacant ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: coalition forces refrain from providing any new names for the vacant ministries Empty Jubouri: coalition forces refrain from providing any new names for the vacant ministries

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Nov 2016, 3:27 am

[size=30]Jubouri: coalition forces refrain from providing any new names for the vacant ministries[/size]
    07/11/2016 11:25 | Number of Views: 69
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Said MP from the coalition forces triumph Jubouri , on Monday, the alliance refrains from submitting new names for the vacant ministries after the prime minister rejected the list of names that have been submitted.
    Jubouri In an interview with the "direction Press" She said Abadi did not provide any reasons for rejecting candidates of coalition forces that provided more than six names for some time, indicating that the alliance is committed to serve as secretary of defense for one of their candidates for being one of its stake, according to the elections and government agreement.
    It is said that news talked about for the national coalition led by Iyad Allawi, the green light by the Iraqi forces the Union to provide candidates for the Defense Ministry in exchange for giving up the trade portfolio, it comes amid reservations made mass united under the chairmanship of Vice President Osama Najafi, and Allawi's coalition announced provide seven candidates to assume the post, giving the option to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to choose one of them, stressing that all of them enjoyed the experience, integrity and efficiency.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:38 pm