Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordanian exports to Iraq dropped by 40%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordanian exports to Iraq dropped by 40% Empty Jordanian exports to Iraq dropped by 40%

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Jordanian exports to Iraq dropped by 40%

 Baghdad / term 

The Minister of Industry and Trade of Jordan expresses judges, that Jordan's exports to Iraq have fallen by 40%, adding that the Iraqi authorities, and agreed to drivers Jordanian trucks to enter through the crossing Safwan (the link between the Iraqi border - Kuwait) for 6 Ochehr.oukal Dr. expresses judges, the Minister of Industry and trade of Jordan and Supply, said that this decision will reduce costs in the process of transporting goods on the Jordanian exporters, and that she was 800 to $ 1000 additional Kklvh in the transport operations is Alambeshrh.oohart room in its statement, noted that Jordan's exports to Iraq fell to more than half of the total Jordan's exports of $ 1.4 billion a year, due to the border closure, which has done Iraq, pointing to the fact that Iraq is the most important export markets Industries Aloutnah.obhsp statement, Jordanian exports fell to Iraq over the past year by 40%, and the value of up to $ 695 million, while total $ 1.2 billion in 2014.kma Jordanian exports to Iraq fell during the 8 first months of 2016, to reach 212.3 million, a decrease of 40.6%, compared to 357.6 million dinars during the comparative period of 2015, confirming that the closure of Trebil crossing is the main reason behind this decline.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:34 am