Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Indonesia to resume importing Iranian oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Indonesia to resume importing Iranian oil Empty Indonesia to resume importing Iranian oil

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:19 am

[size=30]Indonesia to resume importing Iranian oil[/size]
    19/02/2017 03:07 | Number of Views: 41
    font size:  Indonesia to resume importing Iranian oil Font_decrease  Indonesia to resume importing Iranian oil Font_enlarge
     Indonesia to resume importing Iranian oil Thumbnail.php?file=________________________984487652
    Direction Press / Agencies 
    Said an official at the Indonesian Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Saturday, for the resumption of import of Iranian oil after obtaining positive results of the examination of Iranian oil.

He Veratmadja puja Director General of the Department of oil and gas in the Indonesian Ministry of Energy during his remarks to reporters that the first shipment of one million barrels of Iranian oil purchased by Indonesia from Iran will arrive this week to the country.

It is said that an Iranian oil tanker carrying 299 thousand and 167 barrels of oil off from Iranian ports and up this week to Indonesia, the first shipment of Iranian oil up to Indonesia after the cancellation of the ban on Iran.

Indonesia plans to hold talks and to conclude long-term agreements for the import of Iranian oil after examining the shipment with access to oil.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:07 pm