Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

JUST IN : Canada Begs for Help as Mobs of Illegals Scurry to Their Borders

Lobo
    Lobo

JUST IN : Canada Begs for Help as Mobs of Illegals Scurry to Their Borders Empty JUST IN : Canada Begs for Help as Mobs of Illegals Scurry to Their Borders

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:06 pm

JUST IN : Canada Begs for Help as Mobs of Illegals Scurry to Their Borders Canada-illegals-help-007-01-800x416

Breaking News By Eren Moreno March 7, 2017

Border officers in Canada are asking for hundreds of additional workers to help protect their borders from incoming immigrants fleeing the U.S.
    From The Daily Mail
    Jean-Pierre Fortin, president of the Customs and Immigration Union, said he believes there are more illegal crossings taking place than officials are aware of.
    One port in Quebec has experienced a particularly large number of asylum-seekers and illegal immigrants – the Saint Bernard Lecolle in the small town of Emerson, Manitoba, just outside of Montreal.
    Fortin said that last week alone, at least 200 immigrants entered the country illegally near the Lecolle port. He said the influx began in November 2016 – the month Donald Trump was elected president.
    jedi17
    jedi17

JUST IN : Canada Begs for Help as Mobs of Illegals Scurry to Their Borders Empty Re: JUST IN : Canada Begs for Help as Mobs of Illegals Scurry to Their Borders

Post by jedi17 Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:39 pm

One port in Quebec has experienced a particularly large number of asylum-seekers and illegal immigrants – the Saint Bernard Lecolle in the small town of Emerson, Manitoba, just outside of Montreal.

hmmm...not sure what they are saying here, but Emerson Manitoba is not outside Montreal......love fake news.....now lets look at Dearborn Michigan to see where the real problems are

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:50 am