Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the 86 anniversary .. Iraqi Air Force fork into terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the 86 anniversary .. Iraqi Air Force fork into terrorism Empty In the 86 anniversary .. Iraqi Air Force fork into terrorism

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Apr 2017, 1:51 am

In the 86 anniversary .. Iraqi Air Force fork into terrorism

22/04/2017

Confirmed the commander of the Iraqi Air Force Anwar Hama Amin, on Saturday, the anniversary of the founding of the "Iraqi Air Force" Al86, the Air Force is very important for any country to preserve its entity and to protect its territory and its water and sky, explaining that it has proven its effective role during the "right battles" against elements of " Daesh "criminal, and attached to the large number of losses and iddah.
    Amin said in a statement obtained by "direction Press" a copy of it, "Today we remember with great pride Al86 anniversary of the founding of air our heroine, I extend my proudly greetings to the employees of this beloved breed the hearts of our people Karim and we Nstr sweeter epics of heroism and redemption with our brothers in the hardware security, which is fighting in defense of the people and the nation in the battle of truth against falsehood and evil of the "Daesh" terrorist in every corner of the homeland and the most recent battle coming, Nineveh. "
    He added that "the Air Force weapon is important within the forms of our armed forces, and without which everyone can not state like Iraq to keep its entity without a strong air force knows able to protect their land, water and sky and this we say to our people the holy day we remember with pride the history of air our heroine since founded by the elite finest of employees of this dear class officers say these loyal men and subsequent generations you've built this great edifice, and today we are your sons renew our covenant to our people that we are officers and the ranks of the air force have come Covenant on ourselves to rebuild again on new foundations based loyalty Lalo N and modernity in the building in terms of getting the highest degree of technical and professional high-quality and armament and all that we see today, where modern aircraft smart and sophisticated upscale training and weapons.
    Amin continued, that "the heroine Air Force confirmed its effective role during the battles against the right" Daesh "where the terrorist inflicted great losses among these criminal groups, as well as security assistance cuts in various denominations in all kinds of attribution, which facilitated the fight against criminal elements." jh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:16 pm