Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump arrives in Saudi Arabia to sign agreements worth 400 billion dollars under the banner of "Isla

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump arrives in Saudi Arabia to sign agreements worth 400 billion dollars under the banner of "Isla Empty Trump arrives in Saudi Arabia to sign agreements worth 400 billion dollars under the banner of "Isla

Post by Rocky Sat May 20, 2017 7:12 am

Trump arrives in Saudi Arabia to sign agreements worth 400 billion dollars under the banner of "Islamic Summit - America"

RIYADH, May 20 (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump arrived in Riyadh on Saturday with his wife Milana, his daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kouchner. To King Khaled International Airport, on his first foreign visit since taking office, and was received by Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz.
    The sources added that "Trump will meet with the leaders of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries on Sunday to discuss the threats to security and stability in the region and to build trade relations between the United States and the GCC countries, followed by an Arab-Islamic summit with Trump, with 55 leaders And representatives of Islamic countries in the world, "noting that" Trump is expected to sign cooperation agreements and arms deals worth $ 110 billion, worth up to 350 billion dollars over 10 years, in addition to the signing of Saudi Aramco 13 agreements with US companies Worth 50 billion dollars. " AH

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:36 pm