Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Aramco "to sign international oil agreements worth 4.53 billion dollars .. Observers: This is

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Aramco "to sign international oil agreements worth 4.53 billion dollars .. Observers: This is  Empty Saudi Aramco "to sign international oil agreements worth 4.53 billion dollars .. Observers: This is

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Nov 2017, 2:24 pm

Saudi Aramco "to sign international oil agreements worth 4.53 billion dollars .. Observers: This is the reason for the arrests

Saudi Aramco "to sign international oil agreements worth 4.53 billion dollars .. Observers: This is  Irq_140452894&max_width=300

Saudi Aramco, the world's largest oil company, has signed eight agreements with a number of oil and gas services companies, totaling 17 billion riyals ($ 4.53 billion).

In a statement, the company said in a statement on Thursday that the agreements signed today were to strengthen the company's drive towards energy sustainability, diversification of the economy and expansion of gas production.

The companies signed with ARAMCO are Technicas Reunidas of Spain, Saipem of Italy, China Petroleum Pipeline, McDermott and Jacobs for Engineering of the Americas, and the National Petroleum Construction Company of Abu Dhabi.

Over the past two years, Aramco has been engaged in signing joint ventures or acquisitions with international petrochemical companies to strengthen its international presence as the world's largest oil and petrochemical company.

Global bourses are waiting for 5 percent of the company's shares to be listed later next year, amid expectations of the world's largest listing.

Observers speculated that Aramco's deals were behind the arrest of the princes in Saudi Arabia. Turkish writer Hilal Qablan said that amid all this fuss about Bin Salman's arrests, we missed attention to the real storm, Aramco . 

Aramco is the largest oil and natural gas company in the world, a company owned by Saudi Arabia, but this description seems to be changing soon . 

As it will put part of its shares in a public offering by a decision of the Crown Prince. On the night of all this chaos in Saudi Arabia, US President Donald Trump published a tweet on Twitter saying: "I would highly appreciate Saudi Arabia's choice of the New York Stock Exchange to launch an Aramco IPO, which is important for the United States ."

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=86161

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:26 am