Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers headed by the twenty-third session of the meetings of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers headed by the twenty-third session of the meetings of  Empty Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers headed by the twenty-third session of the meetings of

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2013, 6:40 pm

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers headed by the twenty-third session of the meetings of the General Secretariat to discuss the financial statements and final accounts

01/09/2013 3:23 pm

Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen Ismail twenty-third session of the meetings of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in the presence of Deputy Secretary-General d. Farhad grace of God Hussein and general managers of the Chambers of trust.
    During the meeting, discussion of the financial statements and final accounts of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the timing of submission of consolidated with the rest of the state institutions.
    was also at the meeting see Tnsibat and guidance of the secretary general and Mlhozath on procedures for the functioning of the departments Secretariat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:55 pm