Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers held its twenty-fourth session of meetings to discus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers held its twenty-fourth session of meetings to discus Empty General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers held its twenty-fourth session of meetings to discus

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Sep 2013, 4:11 am

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers held its twenty-fourth session of meetings to discuss investment file

08-09-2013 04:42 PM

Baghdad (news) .. examined the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, during its twenty-fourth of the meetings normal, chaired by the Secretary-General Ali Mohsen Ismail presence of Deputy Secretary-General Farhad grace of God Hussein and Deputy Secretary-General of the Administrative and Financial Affairs Obaid replace Freeh and Assistant Secretary-General for the ministries and provinces Rahman Issa Hassan and general managers of the Chambers of the Secretariat and their assistants, investment file.

According to a statement of the General Secretariat received the Agency (news) a copy of it on Sunday: that during the session file search investment where the Secretary-General stressed that the Investment Law No. 13 is one of the best investment laws in the region, adding that the investment opportunities in Iraq are almost unique in the world.

The statement added: The Deputy Secretary-General pointed out that the volume of investment is on the rise, but many of the projects have not been implemented, there is according to the National Investment Commission (134) port investment projects, but very few ones.

As noted Assistant Secretary General for Administrative and Financial Affairs to: the problem is not in legislation but in the weakness of follow-up, Investing and development of the regions are the ones who provide jobs and contribute to the elimination of unemployment.

The statement said: that the conferees ticked inter observations on the investment sector in Iraq will hopefully be discussed with the concerned authorities. / End / o. P /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:23 pm