Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers allocated twenty-fifth session of the weekly meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers allocated twenty-fifth session of the weekly meeting Empty General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers allocated twenty-fifth session of the weekly meeting

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Oct 2013, 10:09 am

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers allocated twenty-fifth session of the weekly meetings to discuss the promotion of staff and develop their abilities

10/06/2013 3:18 pm

Terrace Deputy Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Dr. Farhad Hussein grace of God and twenty-fifth session of the weekly meetings of the General Secretariat of the presence of Assistant Secretary-General for Administrative and Financial Affairs Obaid replace Freeh and general managers of the Chambers of the General Secretariat and their collaborators.
    The Office of Government Information and Communication said the session devoted to the trade-offs in the form prepared by the promotions department administrative .. The potential contribution of this form in the organization eligible for promotion and to achieve justice.
    He also discussed participation in training courses and develop the capacity of the staff of the General Secretariat and the importance of it at the administrative assessment of the employees of the General Secretariat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:14 am