Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Justice: the release of 584 inmates during the month of August

chouchou
    chouchou

Justice: the release of 584 inmates during the month of August Empty Justice: the release of 584 inmates during the month of August

Post by chouchou Mon 16 Sep 2013, 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ministry of Justice announced the release of 584 inmates from prisons of the ministry during the month of August. 

The spokesman said ministry spokesman Haidar al-Saadi said "administrative reforms carried out by the Minister of Justice Hassan Shammari, contributed to facilitate and accelerate the process of release of the guests ended the period of their sentences."

Said Saadi: the number of transfers and deportation of detainees from the prisons of the ministry and to the courts during the last month amounted to ( 746) movement, "explaining that" the Department of Parole has intensified its efforts during the last period for the release of guests ended their sentences.

"He pointed out that" the recent measures adopted in the field release of the guests contributed to accelerate the release of ending their sentences judiciary, undermining what they were During the previous period. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:26 pm