Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A devastating US collision with the East Singapore oil tanker and the loss of ten of its components

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A devastating US collision with the East Singapore oil tanker and the loss of ten of its components  Empty A devastating US collision with the East Singapore oil tanker and the loss of ten of its components

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2017, 4:20 am

A devastating US collision with the East Singapore oil tanker and the loss of ten of its components

09:41 - 21/08/2017

The US Navy announced on Monday the loss of 10 members of the USS destroyer USS John. McCain and wounding five others were injured when the American destroyer hit a tanker east of Singapore.

"There are currently 10 sailors missing and five injured in the collision between the American destroyer and the oil tanker Alnick MC while they were sailing at dawn on Monday east of the Straits," the Sky News news agency quoted the US Navy statement as saying. Malaga and Singapore. "

He added that "initial reports indicate that John S. McCain was damaged in the left rear and search and rescue operations are underway in coordination with local authorities. "

The incident comes just two months after a similar collision occurred on June 17 off the coast of Japan between the USS Fitzgerald and a Philippine-flagged tanker carrier, killing seven US sailors and causing serious damage. Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/21/186542/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:05 pm